Happy New Year!

2011 has been one of my favorite years yet.
To celebrate an ending to a wonderful year,
I'm going to do a little recap of some things that happened.

I started off the year with family and friends.



I attended a good amount of Art Walks



Headed to Key Largo to celebrate Valerie's birthday.



Grand Central became a common spot for weekend nights.



Jennifer and Dylan came to visit.



and then, I visited them!



Spent a weekend at West Palm Beach with my family.



Saw Interpol perform a second time.



I became an American citizen!



I spent two weeks in Colombia.



Spent a day in Key West.



Went to my first tailgate.



Visited friends in Orlando again.



I didn't know what my costume was for Halloween.



I had a good amount of picnics this year, including a Chinese take-out picnic.



Partook in Art Basel events.



Spent some time in Boston.



I also spent some time in Washington DC (I'll blog about it soon).



Christmas with my family was filled with love and happiness.



Christmas with my friends was a memorable one as well.




I hope 2011 was a great year for you, and hope 2012 is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment